Omega Laser Facility Users Group 2022 Workshop
27–29 April | Hybrid Form
This year’s poster session will be conducted differently than in years’ past. This is to incorporate the hybrid format and to give equal attention to both in-person and virtual attendees.
- The two-hour poster sessions will be split in half, with the first hour designated for in-person presenters and in-person attendees, and the last hour of the sessions designated for virtual presenting
- All poster presenters will be assigned a breakout room (via Zoom) for the session that you are assigned
- During the virtual portion, we ask that all presenters log on to Zoom and proceed to your breakout room
- In the assigned rooms, the presenters will be able to share their screen and take and answer questions form those who stop by
- All virtual attendees will be able to move between all the assigned rooms.